Simple MySQL connection test from your website with ASP.NET, PHP & classic ASP. Whenever you need a MySQL connectivity test from a website or server, it’s handy to have various test scripts nearby. Whether it is because you are setting up a new website or you have just installed a new server and are running your tests.Read more
How to test SMTP authentication and StartTLS using the command line?
When investigating SMTP authentication issues, particular over TLS encrypted SMTP connections, it’s always handy if you are able to test the SMTP authentication and StartTLS connection. Preferably from your command line. This post shows you how to test SMTP servers, verify SMTP authentication and StartTLS encrypted connections from the Linux and Windows command line.Read more
25 Most Popular Tags
Proudly hosted by
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (remove no-spam)
15 Most popular entry posts you might like
- List all SPNs used in your Active Directory
- Remove IIS Server version HTTP Response Header
- PowerShell return value, exit code, or ErrorLevel equivalent
- Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) slows down outbound connections
- 5 Extra ways to clean up disk space in Windows Server
- Disk Cleanup in Windows Server
- Tunnel RDP through SSH & PuTTY
- WsusPool keeps crashing: stops again and again
- HTTP to HTTPS redirect using IIS web.config
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings – PHP 7.1
- MySQL InnoDB performance improvement: InnoDB buffer pool instances – Updated!
- "The length of the URL for this request exceeds the configured maxUrlLength value"
- Fix "Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel" error
- How to install IIS URL Rewrite Module on Windows Server 2016 & IIS 10
- Set IIS Application Pool recycle defaults to Specific Times, not Regular Time Interval