Sysadmins of the North is just technical blog, like so many others out there. Here I write about IT stuff that I find interesting, problems I encountered and solved. Topics include computer, server, web, sysadmin, database, virtualization, optimization and security.
For the most part, I write as it comes; posts may seem incoherently written sometimes (my apologies ;-) ).
Drop me a comment somewhere to say hi, or discuss about any of the topics. I always love the interaction!
Browse the latest posts per category. I hope you enjoy your stay on Sysadmins of the North and find the information you are looking for.
Latest posts on Sysadmins of the North
- Install SQL Server cumulative updates silently
- Remove computer object from Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) in PowerShell
- How to add, list and remove IP addresses in Windows Firewall
- Block brute force attacks on SQL Server, block IP addresses in Windows Firewall using PowerShell
- Windows Defender: Turn off routine remediation
- How to enable HTTP/3 in Windows Server 2022
- How to share OpenSSH keys with WSL in Windows 10
- Increase WMI memory to support large volume of queries
- How-to fix “Get-MpComputerStatus : The extrinsic Method could not be executed.”
- Install and setup IIS Manager for Remote Administration in Windows Server IIS
Sharing is caring…
Please don’t forget to share posts you found interesting with your friends, family and co-workers! And please show me some love and donate a cup of coffee, thanks!
Link to Sysadmins of the North from your website using the following code:
Code language: HTML, XML (xml)
Sysadmins of the North, discuss about Sysadmin, Windows Server, IIS, security, website & WordPress, MySQL, GNU/Linux, optimization</a>
About Jan Reilink – the author
I’m over 15 years at Vevida.com as a systems- and applications administrator. My experience and specialties include Windows Server, IIS, WSL & Linux (CentOS, Debian), PHP, WordPress, websites, MySQL, optimization and security.
Yes, very broad subjects :)