How to restore, or recover, an accidentally deleted OX context. If you’ve accidentally deleted an Open-Xchange context (contextid), then that is bad… Here is how to recover a deleted OX context and filestore… Assuming you make backups of course.Read more
Open-Xchange is an all-in-one Groupware solution, providing not only email, but also a CalDAV calendar, tasks, file- or InfoStore and an online document editor. All shareable with other users. The InfoStore is used to save documents online, in the cloud. This article is about accessing and mounting your Open-Xchange remote WebDAV InfoStore file share, on Linux with
mount.davfs or Dolphin GUI file manager.
25 Most Popular Tags
Proudly hosted by
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (remove no-spam)
15 Most popular entry posts you might like
- List all SPNs used in your Active Directory
- Remove IIS Server version HTTP Response Header
- PowerShell return value, exit code, or ErrorLevel equivalent
- Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) slows down outbound connections
- 5 Extra ways to clean up disk space in Windows Server
- Disk Cleanup in Windows Server
- Tunnel RDP through SSH & PuTTY
- WsusPool keeps crashing: stops again and again
- HTTP to HTTPS redirect using IIS web.config
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings – PHP 7.1
- MySQL InnoDB performance improvement: InnoDB buffer pool instances – Updated!
- "The length of the URL for this request exceeds the configured maxUrlLength value"
- Fix "Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel" error
- How to install IIS URL Rewrite Module on Windows Server 2016 & IIS 10
- Set IIS Application Pool recycle defaults to Specific Times, not Regular Time Interval