Sysadmins of the North is just technical blog, like so many others out there. Here I write about IT stuff that I find interesting, problems I encountered and solved. Topics include computer, server, web, sysadmin, database, virtualization, optimization and security.
For the most part, I write as it comes; posts may seem incoherently written sometimes (my apologies ;-) ).
Drop me a comment somewhere to say hi, or discuss about any of the topics. I always love the interaction!
Browse the latest posts per category. I hope you enjoy your stay on Sysadmins of the North and find the information you are looking for.
Latest posts on Sysadmins of the North
- How-to fix “Get-MpComputerStatus : The extrinsic Method could not be executed.”
- Install and setup IIS Manager for Remote Administration in Windows Server IIS
- Delete saved RDP credentials from Windows 10 Credentials Manager, using cmdkey
- Getting more out your Windows Performance Counters monitoring for web applications – part 3
- ASP.NET web application monitoring in Zabbix, part 2
- Monitor IIS application pools in Zabbix, part 1
- Disable Joomla Contacts component (com_contact) in MySQL / phpMyAdmin
- Disable WordPress XCloner Plugin logger in MySQL / phpMyAdmin
- Force HSTS in Apache .htaccess
- .NET Core 2.1, 3.1, and .NET 5.0 updates are coming to Microsoft Update
Sharing is caring…
Please don’t forget to share posts you found interesting with your friends, family and co-workers! And please show me some love and donate a cup of coffee, thanks!
Link to Sysadmins of the North from your website using the following code:
Code language: HTML, XML (xml)
Sysadmins of the North, discuss about Sysadmin, Windows Server, IIS, security, website & WordPress, MySQL, GNU/Linux, optimization</a>
About Jan Reilink – the author
I’m over 15 years at Vevida.com as a systems- and applications administrator. My experience and specialties include Windows Server, IIS, WSL & Linux (CentOS, Debian), PHP, WordPress, websites, MySQL, optimization and security.
Yes, very broad subjects :)