URL Routing in Umbraco, how to redirect your website hostname in Umbraco from https://example.com to https://www.example.com.
By default, Umbraco listens to both http://example.com and http://www.example.com. This is not good for your Google ranking and SEO, since this will be seen as duplicate content. Fortunately, it is pretty easy to redirect your website to it’s www variant. Here is how to accomplish this.Read more
Configure Umbraco for SQLServer sessionState storage, for your sessions. This post explains how to prepare your Umbraco website for a high performance web garden or web farm, and load balancing environments: Store your ASP.NET / Umbraco sessions out-of-process (OutProc). As opposed to the default in-process (inProc) sessions, where sessions are saved in the worker process.Read more
If you forgot your Umbraco admin password, use the following SQL query to reset your Umbraco admin password in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or MySQL…Read more
25 Most Popular Tags
Proudly hosted by
Email: email@example.com (remove no-spam)
15 Most popular entry posts you might like
- List all SPNs used in your Active Directory
- Remove IIS Server version HTTP Response Header
- PowerShell return value, exit code, or ErrorLevel equivalent
- Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) slows down outbound connections
- 5 Extra ways to clean up disk space in Windows Server
- Disk Cleanup in Windows Server
- Tunnel RDP through SSH & PuTTY
- WsusPool keeps crashing: stops again and again
- HTTP to HTTPS redirect using IIS web.config
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings – PHP 7.1
- MySQL InnoDB performance improvement: InnoDB buffer pool instances – Updated!
- "The length of the URL for this request exceeds the configured maxUrlLength value"
- Fix "Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel" error
- How to install IIS URL Rewrite Module on Windows Server 2016 & IIS 10
- Set IIS Application Pool recycle defaults to Specific Times, not Regular Time Interval