If you need to restore a single table from a full MySQL backup, you may find yourself wondering “how do I do that?”. There are a few steps required, I outline them here for you to restore the contents of just one table back into the database from the mysqldump using Bash.Read more
Learn how to replace content in your MySQL database in bulk with MySQL REPLACE. Sometimes it’s useful to know how to bulk edit content in your WordPress MySQL database, using MySQL’s REPLACE() function. Here is how to string replace content in WordPress
wp_posts table to bulk edit WordPress posts through MySQL.
Simple MySQL connection test from your website with ASP.NET, PHP & classic ASP. Whenever you need a MySQL connectivity test from a website or server, it’s handy to have various test scripts nearby. Whether it is because you are setting up a new website or you have just installed a new server and are running your tests.Read more
Some web scripting languages, such as classic ASP, don’t have native string hashing functions – like MD5 or SHA1. This makes it quite difficult to hash or encrypt user supplied input, and to perform string comparison to compare hashes. Let’s make MySQL do the string comparison and hash calculations for us!Read more
Connect to SQL Server Compacy (SqlCe) database with ASP. Here is how to install the
Microsoft.SQLSERVER.CE.OLEDB.4.0 Provider and use classic ASP to connect to an SqlCe (SQL Server Compact) database sdf file, as a Microsoft Access database replacement. For Windows Server IIS. SQL Server Compact (SqlCe), the embedded database engine, is the default database for Visual Studio 2010 SP1 and WebMatrix 3. This means, it’s recommended to use SqlCe over Access nowadays.
25 Most Popular Tags
Proudly hosted by
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (remove no-spam)
15 Most popular entry posts you might like
- List all SPNs used in your Active Directory
- Remove IIS Server version HTTP Response Header
- PowerShell return value, exit code, or ErrorLevel equivalent
- Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) slows down outbound connections
- 5 Extra ways to clean up disk space in Windows Server
- Disk Cleanup in Windows Server
- Tunnel RDP through SSH & PuTTY
- WsusPool keeps crashing: stops again and again
- HTTP to HTTPS redirect using IIS web.config
- Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  operator not supported for strings – PHP 7.1
- MySQL InnoDB performance improvement: InnoDB buffer pool instances – Updated!
- "The length of the URL for this request exceeds the configured maxUrlLength value"
- Fix "Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel" error
- How to install IIS URL Rewrite Module on Windows Server 2016 & IIS 10
- Set IIS Application Pool recycle defaults to Specific Times, not Regular Time Interval